Caring, Convenient & Confidential
When you’ve got a busy schedule, unexpected challenges, or feel overwhelmed by everything going on in your life, online therapy provides a convenient way to get the support you need to move forward in life.
What is Online Therapy?
Online therapy – also referred to as teletherapy, video therapy, or remote therapy – is professional mental health counseling offered through secure video conferencing. Rather than going to an office to meet your therapist in person, you meet over the internet using a computer or smartphone. All you need to get help is internet access. Whether we meet in person or online, I take a goal-oriented approach to treatment using a combination of life coaching and mental health therapy so you can heal and move forward in life.
Is Online Therapy Right for Me?
Yes! There are so many reasons why online therapy is right for everyone. You don’t have to be “stuck” (physically or mentally) to take advantage of getting the help you need from the comfort and safety of your home.
- It’s so convenient! Since you don’t have to leave your house, it saves you time and money. No more commuting to the office – now you can just squeeze the appointment into your busy schedule. If there’s bad weather or you’re feeling under the weather, you don’t have to worry about missing your appointment.
- It offers great privacy. Since you’re at home, you don’t have to worry about bumping into other clients in the waiting room. Plus, you can rest assured that all online sessions are confidential and HIPAA compliant.
- Same level of expertise and empathy. Once you get used to the technology, you’ll realize that you’ll make the same personal connection with your therapist as you would in person.
- It’s a safer option. Now that we’re all living in this Covid world, safety is at the forefront of our minds. Teletherapy gives you the opportunity to get the emotional support you need from the safety of your home so you can protect yourselves and your loved ones.
- It opens up your choice of therapist. You now have the option to get help from any therapist licensed in your state. Wherever you live in Connecticut, I’m here to help you.